Documentary Family Photography is more than the photoshoot you are used to. There are lots of reasons why! One. There's no cheese factor. Rule #1 in documentary family photography. Never say cheese!
A few colleagues and friends of mine have put together this post that will help you figure out if can you buy Lyrica in canada!
Once you've realized that your real life is worth it, here's a little something to help you figure out just WHICH session is right for you!!!
An Hourly Documentary Session is for you if:
- You love documentary photography but still, want a relaxed portrait of your family
- Your husband hates smiling for the camera but laughs a lot
- You aren't sure having someone with you all day will be too much
- Your kids are in school during the day but you still want your morning or evening routines documented
- You work all day and somehow manage the kid's schedules, housekeeping and husband's laundry in your "spare time"
- You have an outing planned for the afternoon and want to be IN the photos doing all the Momming you do
A Day In The Life Session is for you if:
- Your kids are home with you all day long, every damn day
- You can't decide which is more important, the morning chaos or the bedtime tornado
- You love documentary photography and want a peek at what happens behind your back when you are just trying to wash your face!
- Your kids are driving you crazy but you want to remember all the ways, so you can show their children one day
- Your husband found your coffee in the linen closet at