Documentary Family Photography is more than the photoshoot you are used to. There are lots of reasons why! One. There's no cheese factor. Rule #1 in documentary family photography. Never say cheese!
A few colleagues and friends of mine have put together this post that will help you figure out if Documentary Family Photography is for you + your family!
Once you've realized that your real life is worth it, here's a little something to help you figure out just WHICH session is right for you!!!
An Hourly Documentary Session is for you if:
- You love documentary photography but still, want a relaxed portrait of your family
- Your husband hates smiling for the camera but laughs a lot
- You aren't sure having someone with you all day will be too much
- Your kids are in school during the day but you still want your morning or evening routines documented
- You work all day and somehow manage the kid's schedules, housekeeping and husband's laundry in your "spare time"
- You have an outing planned for the afternoon and want to be IN the photos doing all the Momming you do
A Day In The Life Session is for you if:
- Your kids are home with you all day long, every damn day
- You can't decide which is more important, the morning chaos or the bedtime tornado
- You love documentary photography and want a peek at what happens behind your back when you are just trying to wash your face!
- Your kids are driving you crazy but you want to remember all the ways, so you can show their children one day
- Your husband found your coffee in the linen closet at